Given below are the main operational bodies of the JITCO programme and their respective tasks in making the programme a success.
• Sending Organizations - Licensed Agencies (Sri Lanka)
Pre-dispatch training, application, visa procedures, registration and dispatching etc.,
• Accepting Organization - Japan
Organising opportunities in Japan, visa arrangement, monitoring and management of trainees etc,.
• Ministry of Foreign Employment Promotion and Welfare
Administration, Promotion and Monitoring
• Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment (SLBFE)
- Organise, administrate and monitor the Training Programme
- Control authorized licensed agencies
- Training of Japanese Language and Lifestyle
• Japan International Technical Training Co-operation Organization (JITCO)
Guidance and Monitoring
The responsibilities for each stage of the programme lies with different parties as listed below.
• Recruitment : Licensed Agencies
• Sending : Licensed Agencies
• Organizing of Training Opportunities : Licensed Agencies
• Control / Monitoring : SLBFE
• Training - Language / Lifestyle / Physical Fitness: SLBFE
• Promotion : SLBFE / Licensed Agencies / Ministry